Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to help you stay ahead of the curve on climate solutions.
Each month, we publish one of two editions:
- Energy Edition: for utility, government, and movement leaders—or anyone interested in how to ignite innovation around climate solutions and equity.
- Buildings Edition: for developers, designers, contractors, and other professionals who put climate solutions into practice.
Browse past issues:
- September 2023: Good planning makes better programs
- August 2023: Back to school and toward the future
- July 2023: In Michigan, our partners act to meet the moment
- June 2023: What's your role in decarbonization?
- May 2023: Sustainability beyond buildings
- April 2023: Our buildings are changing. For good.
- March 2023: We all make climate action possible
- February 2023: Cutting carbon, not cookies--and other decarb news
- January 2023: Our president Sandra Henry on what's ahead in 2023
- December 2022: Our top takeaways from 2022
- November 2022: The biggest industry myths about air-source heat pumps
- October 2022: Meet our building science and training experts
- September 2022: Meet a simpler energy modeling tool
- August 2022: A tour through a net-zero building
- July 2022: Doing right by our communities while doing good work
- June 2022: Trainings + technology to make the most of your building
- May 2022: What can we do right now for a cleaner, fairer future?
- April 2022: What's new in controls training, all-electric homes, and C-PACE
- March 2022: How weatherization leads to resilient communities
- February 2022: The future of commercial buildings is now
- January 2022: The models for climate action in 2022 and beyond
- November 2021: How energy financing lifts communities in rural Michigan
- October 2021: New angles to building performance
- September 2021: Solutions at every level—local, regional, global
- August 2021: Transforming our buildings for a better future
- July 2021: Connected solutions to connected challenges
- June 2021: How we can make buildings better together
- May 2021: Designing ways to achieve climate goals
- April 2021: Celebrating innovation in buildings
- March 2021: Looking ahead at lighting programs
- February 2021: Introducing The Accelerator (Buildings Edition)
- January 2021: Introducing The Accelerator (Energy Edition)