Improving compressed air systems - controls and storage
Producing and maintaining a compressed air (CAir) system is extremely expensive! To make matters more challenging, modern CAir systems typically lack the controls, storage, and monitoring needed to be “truly” energy efficient. If you are looking for a quick way to help improve your bottom line without sacrificing quality, your CAir system is a great place to start.
In this webinar, we will provide a basic overview of how system controls coupled with adequate storage can reduce energy cost. We will explore energy reduction opportunities that go beyond just fixing leaks and eliminating inappropriate uses. Some key topics we will cover include:
- The overall cost of operating a CAir system.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Energy reduction opportunities associated with integrated master controls and adequate storage.
What you'll learn:
- Identify three different CAir control strategies.
- How to analyze the cost of CAir systems.
- How to calculate adequate storage capacity for the system by Gallon/CFM.
- How to estimate the overall efficiency of a CAir system.