Clean Energy Careers
Interested in solar, wind, electric power distribution, or energy efficiency? Students don’t need to go far: local Wisconsin vocational schools—along with traditional colleges and universities—all offer degrees and programs to help meet this workforce demand.
Slipstream partnered with Wisconsin’s K-12 Energy Education Program (KEEP) to obtain interviews from several stakeholders that are on the front lines of a clean energy future. Join us for a behind the scenes look into some of these careers and the people that are making an impact every day here in Wisconsin.
In this video series you will:
- Meet people in a variety of careers who are making buildings and communities more efficient and sustainable
- Explain what is involved with Wisconsin’s 100% carbon-free electricity goal
- Learn how the transition to a clean energy economy is creating new job opportunities
- Explain the career pathways for students to get involved in achieving these goals
- Discover local secondary education opportunities to take the next step to enter the clean energy workforce in Wisconsin
Please take a moment and watch some of our videos in the series below. Thank you!