Slipstream developed the Sustainability Tracking System (STS) as an implementation tool that effectively addresses the business requirements for a sustainable supply chain. The STS is a configurable, subscription-based SaaS strategy that enables companies to integrate their internal sustainability goals into their dynamic and far-reaching networks of diverse suppliers.
How does the STS work?
- Your company collaborates with Slipstream to configure the STS to incorporate your sustainability values, communications, and priorities.
- The STS surveys your suppliers to assess the baseline environmental performance of your supply chain.
- The STS creates a roadmap for each supplier to start, or enhance, a continuous-improvement based sustainability program within its operations.
- Suppliers use the STS to access a wealth of online resources to support their sustainability projects.
- Suppliers document their achievements and report their ongoing environmental performance data through the STS.
- Your company recognizes suppliers who advance along their sustainability roadmaps.
- Your company uses the STS to report internally and externally on its progress in creating a more sustainable supply chain.
Slipstream's software offers a way to educate, collaborate, and survey suppliers on sustainability criteria. This software allows the Lead Company to set a common sustainability vision throughout their supply chain. I look forward to seeing how STS evolves and how we can potentially integrate the platform into Inpro’s growing supply chain sustainability commitment.
Key features of the STS
For your company
- Centralized data management tools replace cumbersome and error-prone spreadsheet-based tracking of supplier sustainability metrics.
- Comprehensive reporting offers valuable insights into both environmental performance and sustainability engagement throughout your supplier network.
- Supplier drill-down tool offers valuable insights to guide management of suppliers.
- Customizable online platform communicates sustainability values, policy, and expectations to suppliers.
- Single point of data entry reduces staff time required to respond to data requests from multiple customers.
- Continuous improvement orientation provides guidance and motivation in developing and implementing a sustainability plan.
- Online resources enhance understanding of sustainability issues, context, and tools.
Slipstream's STS is an essential tool in implementing your company’s sustainable supply chain program.