Are you struggling with marketing your energy efficiency programs due to lack of in-house resources? Are your energy efficiency programs designed and ready for implementation—but you aren’t sure how to spread the word? Slipstream is here to take the lead. Our full-service in-house marketing team delivers highly effective communication plans and vehicles designed to cut through the clutter and educate your customers—driving them to take action and implement energy-saving measures.
Slipstream's communications strategy experts develop winning approaches to marketing your energy efficiency programs—supported by carefully designed collateral that resonates with your customers. Our award-winning creative team specializes in everything from writing technical pieces about complex energy efficiency systems to developing eye-catching advertisements as part of a mass media campaign. We build entire brands from scratch, and seamlessly incorporate established brand standards into all marketing pieces.
Our robust staff of marketing professionals is proficient in business-to-business and business-to-consumer program strategy development, as well as vendor management, research and return on investment tracking, project management, copywriting, graphic design, website development, public relations, social media, and event planning. This expertise—combined with our nearly 35 years of experience in the design, implementation, and administration of energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions—allows Slipstream to offer highly specialized marketing services unrivaled by most marketing agencies or other energy service providers.
Slipstream's marketing team is results-oriented. We monitor and record email blast open and click-through rates, advertising impressions, website traffic, public relations value, and call center and fulfillment activity in response to a campaign—and then modify deliverables as necessary (by adjusting message content, timing, or medium). Most of these measurements can be documented in our tracking tools and reported back to you—making it easy to follow the entire sales cycle of a project.
- Advertising: Print and online ads, flyers, posters, billboards, cooperative advertising
- Collateral: Brochures, fact sheets, case studies
- Direct mail: Letters, newsletters, bill inserts, postcards, packaging
- Web: Website design, search engine optimization, email blasts, webinars
- Broadcast: Radio spots, TV news interviews
- Public relations: Press releases, media events, speeches
- Social media: Twitter and Facebook campaigns, blogs, videos
- Outreach: Trade show/event management, displays, apparel, giveaways
- Support materials: Forms, applications, coupons, booklets, manuals
- Behavior change marketing: Normative social influence, social validation