You want to make efficiency upgrades and implement renewable energy technologies at your home or business. The possibilities for energy and environmental savings are endless, but you aren’t sure how or even if you can afford to make the changes. EFS, the financial services division of Slipstream, was created for just that reason. Since 1995, we’ve partnered with hundreds of utilities, state agencies, municipalities, financial institutions and contractors to offer programs that make energy efficient upgrades easy and affordable for homeowners and businesses throughout the US.
Since energy efficiency and renewable energy gained in popularity in the late 1990’s, there’s been an explosion in efficiency and renewable energy technologies. Cost still remains a barrier in many of the technologies for consumers in their home or business. EFS works every day to develop affordable financing programs to fund energy efficiency and renewable energy programs. We’ve gotten to be so good at it that we’ve actually helped more than 50,000 consumers and businesses, access $500 million to tap into affordable funding for their energy updates.
If you are a utility, state energy office, municipality, capital provider or contractor, we’ve got you covered as well. No company can be everything to everyone, but at EFS we will do all we can to get you where you want to be.
Just some of what we offer includes:
- Almost 40 years of energy expertise — Slipstream, helped the industry develop energy savings standards and project eligibility requirements
- Funding expertise — we are one of the first three agencies in the country to originate energy loans through Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- A customizable, proprietary loan origination and income qualification system
- A wholly integrated system with three unique portals: Customers Portal, Contractor Portal and EFS’ Loan Processor Portal
- Turnkey and customized energy efficiency and renewable energy finance program administration
- Provide millions of dollars in energy savings!
- Provide close to a billion dollars in consumer loans that make energy efficient updates for homeowners possible.
- Consulting and implement state-wide or community C-PACE Programs.