Program Assistant - Training and Tech Services
Under supervision, the Program Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of administrative duties to support Slipstream’s programs.
About Slipstream's Training and Technical Services team:
With more than 100 years of combined experience, we have developed and delivered effective energy efficiency training and technical support for commercial and residential building professionals for nearly 40 years.
Our team's expertise includes curriculum development; live and online programming including technical workshops, conferences, leadership summits, webinars, quizzes, and videos; environmentally responsible event planning; website development, event marketing, registration, learning evaluation, and customer service; and accreditation to support professional certification and licensure requirements.
Primary and Essential Responsibilities
- Perform administrative duties including but not limited to: typing and formatting documents, general data entry activities, assembling program materials for mailings, workshops and other functions. Order & maintain office supply stock and reconcile invoices. Assist with other program activities as needed.
- Maintain setup for conference and training room activities, which may include preparing or arranging for refreshments and/or lunches, and post - meeting cleanup.
- Provide customer service to include:
- Act as the primary contact for customer inquiries.
- Conduct research necessary for customers and respond accordingly.
- Assist with scheduling meetings, tasks, et
- Troubleshoot issues or concerns for customers
- Assists with front desk duties as needed
- Actively participate as a member of assigned workgroups
- These responsibilities are not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned from time-to-time.