Executive AssistantThis full-time position is in our Madison office.
Slipstream is seeking candidates with a desire to apply both reason and creativity towards the creation of a sustainable energy society. Under supervision, the Executive Assistant works to provide high level administrative support. The Executive assistant independently performs work of a complex nature and acts in a confidential capacity.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assists the President/CEO, Chief Operating Officer and Vice Presidents, in managing the day to day activities of all Business Units.
- Coordinate meetings to include regularly scheduled Executive Team meetings. Attend meetings and record minutes.
- Receive telephone calls, emails and incoming mail. Responds or refers inquiries as appropriate. Respond to inquiries with tact, and problem-solving as appropriate
- Independently make commitments of time for the President/CEO, COO, and VPs.
- Assist with daily calendar planning and email correspondence.
- Coordinate travel, including conference registrations, travel arrangements and time scheduling. Update and create files for all executive travel and associated meetings.
- Handle the filing and copying needs of the President/CEO, COO, or VPs.
- Prepare and route routine correspondence for signature.
- Update and create files as necessary.
- Maintain files and corresponds with management concerning service awards for employees. Prepare speech materials and presentations for conferences and meetings. Also prepare presentations for in-house meetings and community meetings.
- Maintain corporate documents and organizational charts
- Assist in the preparation of the Executive Team budget
- Perform other duties as requested.
2. Assist the President/CEO with managing the activities of the Board of Directors.
- Make arrangements for quarterly board meetings and Board Retreats as it relates to meeting space, invitations, lunches, dinners, etc. Prepare and maintain Board meeting agendas and files.
- Schedule meetings for the Board and Committees. Attend Board and Committee meetings and record minutes.
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas, minutes and other materials.
- Coordinate Board Member travel and expense reporting.
- Oversee and direct maintenance of Board and other corporate records.
- Serve as content administrator for the Board SharePoint site.
- Maintain and distribute conflict of interest questionnaires annually to Directors, Officers and Covered employees.
3. Assist the President and CEO, COO, and VPs with project assignments.
4. Assist Internal Legal Counsel with managing the company’s contracts and procurement process.
- Maintain working knowledge of internal templates and processes
- Assist in creating and tracking contracts on an as needed basis
- Provide accurate and precise writing and editing, and assist with reviewing legal documents.
- Track documents through the signature process and maintain records on all client and vendor contracts and procurement documents.
- Use online systems (i.e., NMLS) to aggregate corporate information for licensing and regulatory compliance. 5. These responsibilities are not all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time-to-time. Position Requirements ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE 1. Bachelor's Degree in Business, Business Administration or related field and/or 2. 3-5 years of high level administrative assistant work experience including:
- Handling confidential information with discretion
- Scheduling meetings and travel
- Taking meeting notes
- Creating complex spreadsheets
- Creating and formatting contracts
- Prioritizing multiple assignments/projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Working independently with minimal guidance 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with high attention to grammar, as well as, verbal and written presentation.
4. Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite or comparable software.