Energy EngineerThis full-time position is in our Chicago office.
Primary and Essential Responsibilities
- Analyze building energy performance in various software and tools, to support green building programs.
- Performs design review, energy modeling from early stages to final validation, and site verification.
- Engage with project stakeholders to identify opportunities and incentives for energy efficient technologies in new construction and renovation projects.
- Provide energy conservation measure recommendations and provide recommendations for best practices related to energy efficiency.
- Develop and update modeling methodologies for new energy efficiency measures.
- Less than 5% travel to company headquarters in Madison, WI, to attend meetings, training, or events.
- Master’s degree in Architecture, Architectural Engineering, Energy Engineering, or related field
- Will accept Bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience in job offered or any occupation involving relevant experience in lieu of MS+0.
- Must have LEED AP BD+C certification
- Demonstrated ability using eQuest
Interested applicants should mail a resume to F. Greb, Slipstream, Inc., 431 Charmany Drive, Madison, WI, 53719